Kyoto Guesthouse Lantern - Hostel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Guesthouse Lantern - Hostel in Kyoto, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hostel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Nijo Castle and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking a reservation for more than 6 guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)