Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Kyoto Guesthouse Lantern - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Kyoto Aquarium. This hostel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Costume Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Toji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 75.7 km / 47 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.4 km / 61.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9:00 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 6