Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Diva Hostel places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute walk of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: RUB 150 for adults and RUB 150 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: RUB 360 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 600 per person per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator