Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hostel on Bolshaya Zelenina 2 in St. Petersburg (Petrogradskaya District), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Peter and Paul Fortress and St. Isaac's Cathedral. This hostel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Kazan Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hostel offers complimentary parking nearby.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sigmund Freud Dream Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Planetarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Leningradskiy Zoopark - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Saint Petersburg Toy Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Saint Petersburg Mosque - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
State Museum of the Political History of Russia - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Strelka - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
St. Petersburg Botanical Garden - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Peter and Paul Fortress - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Cabin of Peter the Great - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kunstkamera - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palace Embankment - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: RUB 1000.0 per stay
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free parking nearby
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator