Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Ina, HOTEL INA is a 2-minute drive from Ina Park and 6 minutes from Kantenpapa Garden. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Kempuku-ji Temple and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Shinsyu Ina Baien.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kasuga Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ina Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kantenpapa Garden - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Miharasi Farm - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Tonouchi Clock Memorial Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
Kempuku-ji Temple - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Minowa Cho Folk Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Shinsyu Ina Baien - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Takato Joshi Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Shinshu Takato Museum - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ina City Takatomachi History Museum - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Kitanohara Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Seirin-ji Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Omiyaisuzu Shrine - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Komagane Silk Museum - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 157 km / 97.5 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 195.9 km / 121.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 18
- -Luggage storage