La'gent Hotel Okinawa Chatan - Hostel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at La'gent Hotel Okinawa Chatan - Hostel in Chatan, you'll be in the entertainment district, just a 1-minute walk from Ryukyu Islands and 9 minutes by foot from Akara Gallery. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Mihama American Village and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Depot Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
At La'gent Hotel Okinawa Chatan - Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 7 PM. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 800 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 400 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Shared microwave