With a stay at Hyatt Regency Fairfax in Fairfax, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Fair Oaks Mall and Ox Hill Battlefield Park. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Reston Town Center and 6.2 mi (10 km) from George Mason University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 316 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with unspecified sofa beds. 55-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by NoVa Grill, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fairfax? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ox Hill Battlefield Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Fair Oaks Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Eleanor C. Lawrence Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
National Firearms Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Walney Visitor Center - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Ratcliffe-Allison House and Pozer Garden - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
George Mason University - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Frying Pan Farm Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Sully Historic Site - 11.2 km / 7 mi
National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Westfields Golf Club - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Eagle Bank Arena - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Reston National Golf Course - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Fairfax Station Railroad Museum - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Chantilly Crossing Shopping Center - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 53.5 km / 33.3 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 61.7 km / 38.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Fairfax is Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11.95 and USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available