Prinsotel La Dorada
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Prinsotel La Dorada in Muro, you'll be by the ocean, just a 3-minute walk from Playa de Muro and 9 minutes by foot from Port d'Alcudia. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Alcudia Beach and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Cova de Sant Martí.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at Restaurante Algar, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 16 and EUR 18 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during the winter season.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Full-service spa
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's club (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas