Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Boicucanga Beach, Pousada Canto Verde is on the riverwalk, a 4-minute drive from Boicucanga Waterfall and 8 minutes from Waterfalls of Ribeirao Itu. This inn is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Boicucanga Beach and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Boicucanga Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This inn also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
At Pousada Canto Verde, enjoy a satisfying meal at the a restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 25 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Outdoor pool