Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Sannenzaka Ninenzaka), RC HOTEL KYOTO YASAKA is within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Yasaka Shrine and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds (surcharge).Amenities
This smoke-free hotel has 4 floors in 3 buildings and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sannenzaka Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Myoho-in Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pontocho - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 83.4 km / 51.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.8 km / 60.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3780 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 50