Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bonita Springs, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is near the bay, within a 15-minute drive of Coconut Point Mall and Hertz Arena. This 4.5-star resort is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Bonita Springs Public Beach and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Barefoot Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 454 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bonita Springs? This resort has facilities measuring 82500 square feet (7664 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Raptor Bay Golf Club - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coconut Point Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Congo River Golf - Bonita Springs - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pelican Landing Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Koreshan State Historic Site - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Promenade at Bonita Bay - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Mound Key Archaeological State Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Everglades Wonder Gardens - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Bonita Fairways Golf Course - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Miromar Outlets - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Riverside Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Golf Safari Mini Golf - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Hertz Arena - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
San Carlos Golf Club - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.30 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Free water park access
- -Marina on site
- -Private beach nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 2001
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Lazy river
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 454
- -Conference space size (feet) - 82500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 7664
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms