Japigium Villa Maria Antonietta
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at this villa in Capo Rizzuto, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Marine Protected Area Capo Rizzuto and Santuario della Madonna Greca. This property is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Aquarium CEAM and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Le Castella di le Castella.
Make yourself comfortable in this individually decorated villa, featuring a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer and an oven. There's a private balcony. A flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include a desk and a washing machine, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - 1 PM Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 8 PMThe check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Via Crotone, 57To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 2 days of booking the reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in after 8 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Utility surcharge: EUR 50 per accommodation per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 30 November and 20 April.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Smoke-free property