Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre in Canmore, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute walk of Yamnuska Mountain Adventures and Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre. This golf resort is 16 mi (25.8 km) from Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity and 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Cave and Basin National Historic Site.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Table food-drink, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Canmore? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yamnuska Mountain Adventures - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Canmore Golf and Curling Club - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Silvertip Golf Course - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Canmore Caverns - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cross Zee Ranch - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Stewart Creek Golf Club - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Ha Ling Peak - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Wind Ridge Trail - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Grotto Canyon Trailhead - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Heart Mountain Trail - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Spray Lakes - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Walter Phillips Gallery - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 120.7 km / 75 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. The property’s spa tub is closed on Sundays from noon-5 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 8 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 68.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 34 (one-way), (from 6 to 15 years old)
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Total number of rooms - 164
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Meeting rooms