Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ushio Guesthouse in Kamakura - Hostel in Kamakura, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Enoshima Aquarium and Yuigahama. This hostel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Tokyo Bay and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Hakkeijima Sea Paradise.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yuigahama - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hasedera - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kamakura Seaside Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kamakura Museum of Literature - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Great Buddha - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Inamuragasaki Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Komachidori Shopping Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
An'yoin - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sasuke Inari Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Zeniarai Benten Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kaburaki Kiyokata Memorial Art Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Museum of Modern Art, Kamakura and Hayama - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shakado Kiritoshi - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kamakura-gu Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 124.4 km / 77.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - 2:30 PM
- Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 8
- -Shared refrigerator