Casa Maria Antonietta
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Lucca (Lucca Historical Center), this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Church of San Michele in Foro and Cathedral of St Martin. This property is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Palazzo Pfanner and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Guinigi Tower.
Make yourself comfortable in this apartment, featuring a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer and an oven. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include a desk and an electric kettle.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Additional housekeeping, towels, and bed linens are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10-20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25.0 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)