Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at this farm stay in San Gimignano (Val d'Elsa), you'll be 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Roman Theatre. This farm stay is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Ornithological Museum and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Archaeological Museum - Spezieria Santa Fina - Raffaele De Grada Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery.
Make yourself comfortable in this accommodation, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include a desk and a coffee/tea maker, and you can also request a crib/infant bed (complimentary).
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the farm stay's coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. The property’s breakfast service is available from March to October. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk