Located in Ottawa (Ottawa Division), Ramada by Wyndham Ottawa On The Rideau is within a 15-minute drive of Mooney's Bay Park and Nepean Sportsplex. This family-friendly motel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Canadian War Museum and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Parliament Hill.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at River Lounge serving guests of Ramada by Wyndham Ottawa On The Rideau. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ottawa? This motel has facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nepean Sportsplex - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Mooney's Bay Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
South Keys Shopping Centre - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Vincent Massey Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Algonquin College - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Centrepointe Theatre - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Brewer Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Commissioners Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Carleton University - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Chapman Mills Marketplace - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Walter Baker Sports Centre - 10 km / 6.2 mi
St Paul University - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Brantwood Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Ottawa On The Rideau is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Please note: guestrooms are accessible only by exterior (outside) corridors.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8 AM to 5 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 30 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Walkway to water
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 372
- -Private picnics
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking