Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at SAKU REN JIMBOCHO, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yasukuni Shrine. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nippon Budokan and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel was built in 2017.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippon Budokan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for SAKU REN JIMBOCHO is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2017
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 32