Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Olea Dei Holiday Apartments in San Felice del Benaco, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Vittoriale degli Italiani and Parco Alto Garda Bresciano. This apartment is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Scaliger Castle and 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Grotto of Catullus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this apartment include wireless Internet access (surcharge), tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property charges consumption-based heating fees. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3-8 for multiple hours (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3-8 for multiple hours (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 80 per day, varies per unit size
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor pool