Hostel Otro Mundo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Hostel Otro Mundo is within a 10-minute drive of Nijo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hostel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Nishiki Market and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Shared bathrooms are provided.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kitano Tenman-gu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nijo Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Doshisha University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Temple of the Golden Pavilion - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Daitokuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ryoanji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shokoku-ji Temple - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.5 km / 61.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hostel Otro Mundo is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Luggage storage is available from 8 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM
This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2