Located in Ottawa (Ottawa Division), Travelodge by Wyndham Ottawa West is within a 10-minute drive of Carleton University and Parliament Hill. This eco-friendly hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Rideau Canal and 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from University of Ottawa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and a ballroom.Dining
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Commissioners Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Carleton University - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Vincent Massey Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Brewer Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
TD Place Stadium - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Lansdowne Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Algonquin College - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Mooney's Bay Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Canadian War Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Centrepointe Theatre - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Dundonald Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Museum of Nature - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Library and Archives Canada - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Travelodge by Wyndham Ottawa West is Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property’s pool hours are Friday from 5-9 PM, Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 5-9 PM, and Sunday from 8 AM to noon. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage