Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Namba), Grandouce Casa-Comoda is within a 10-minute walk of Nipponbashi and Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. This apartment is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Namba Parks and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
This apartment was built in 2017.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A bus station shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Parks - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dotonburi - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 1-2-4, Nanbanaka, Naniwa
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 3
- -Year Built - 2017