Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Ottawa is centrally located in Ottawa, a 4-minute walk from Byward Market Square and 10 minutes by foot from National Arts Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Parliament Hill and 0.7 mi (1 km) from National Gallery of Canada.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Bistro, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Byward Market Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ottawa Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Department of National Defense - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shaw Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rideau Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National War Memorial - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Major's Hill Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Arts Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery of Canada - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bytown Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Confederation Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parliament Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Peace Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parliament Hill - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Ottawa is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 16 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 15.00 for adults and CAD 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available