Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Tissiano in Florianopolis (Canasvieiras), you'll be steps from Santa Catarina Island and 5 minutes by foot from Cachoeira do Bom Jesus Beach. This pousada is 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from Mole Beach and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Saint Francis de Paula Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Offsite parking reservations required