Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Ibiraquera (Praia do Rosa), VILA MOEMA POUSADA is convenient to Meio Lake and Rose Beach. This pousada is within close proximity of Vermelha Beach and Ouvidor Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and sofa beds, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 250.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool