A stay at Ottawa Embassy Hotel & Suites places you in the heart of Ottawa, within a 10-minute walk of National Arts Centre and Rideau Centre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from University of Ottawa and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Parliament Hill.Rooms
Stay in one of 140 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Cooper's Gastropub, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Confederation Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ottawa City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Arts Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rideau Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Department of National Defense - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National War Memorial - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Ottawa - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shaw Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ottawa Art Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Nature - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bytown Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parliament Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Peace Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Parliament Hill - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Major's Hill Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ottawa Embassy Hotel & Suites is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls