Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Smolenka in St. Petersburg, you'll be on the riverwalk, within a 10-minute drive of Mariinsky Theatre and Peter and Paul Fortress. This hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from St. Isaac's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.Amenities
This hotel offers complimentary parking nearby.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Metro Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saint Petersburg Mining Institute - 3.2 km / 2 mi
C-189 Submarine Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Sigmund Freud Dream Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Menshikov Palace - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Strelka - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Nicholas Palace - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Leningradskiy Zoopark - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kunstkamera - 4.8 km / 3 mi
English Embankment - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Palace Embankment - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest major airport is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 150 and RUB 350 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 800 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator