Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Ottawa (Downtown Ottawa), Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre is within a 5-minute drive of Parliament Hill and Canadian War Museum. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Canadian Museum of History and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Byward Market Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at LIFT Resto Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has facilities measuring 9840 square feet (914 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Library and Archives Canada - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Currency Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Supreme Court of Canada - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Garden of the Provinces and Territories - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dundonald Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Parliament Hill - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Peace Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Arts Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parliament Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National War Memorial - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Confederation Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bytown Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rideau Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Canadian Tribute to Human Rights - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shaw Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre is Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per week (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 26
- -Year Built - 1967
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Total number of rooms - 410
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9840
- -Conference space size (meters) - 914
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Valet parking (surcharge)