Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Tokinoza Mie in Kihoku, you'll be near the beach, and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Ise-Shima National Park and 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Mt. Odaigahara.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.
At Hotel Tokinoza Mie, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas