Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Tokinoza Mie in Kihoku, you'll be near the beach and 11 minutes by car from Ise-Shima National Park. This ryokan is 9.3 mi (15 km) from Kobenomiya Yomo Shrine and 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Mt. Odaigahara.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
At Hotel Tokinoza Mie, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ise-Shima National Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kobenomiya Yomo Shrine - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Mt. Odaigahara - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Total number of rooms - 45
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area