Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dar Kenza in Tunis (Medina of Tunis), you'll be steps from Tourbet el-Bey and Dar Ben Abdallah Museum. This guesthouse is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Dar Othman and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kasbah Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
At Dar Kenza, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.0
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.0
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 15.0
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.68 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)