Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Bed and Yoga Tokyo - Hostel, Caters to Women in Tokyo (Koto), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hostel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from KidZania Tokyo and 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from LaLaport Toyosu Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 3.3 km / 2 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Bay - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.9 km / 40.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 10000.0 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1