Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at this vacation home in Kyoto, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Fushimi Inari Shrine and Kyoto Tower. This vacation home is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kawaramachi and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include a desk and a washing machine.Amenities
This vacation home features complimentary bicycles on site.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Toji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Myoho-in Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Costume Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 79.8 km / 49.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 94.2 km / 58.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 4 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 4 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1