Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Pintado Azul in Coxim, you'll be on a river and 11 minutes by car from Coxim History and Archeology Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coxim History and Archeology Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 20