Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sapporo (Sapporo City Centre), Red Planet Sapporo Susukino South is within a 10-minute walk of Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Nakajima Park and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Odori Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Soseigawa Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nijo Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hoheikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hokkaido Shiki Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nakajima Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yahiko Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Clock Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sapporogokoku Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
JR Sapporo Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Odori Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Red Planet Sapporo Susukino South is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 123
- -Luggage storage