Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Pousada Mar Aberto in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Third Beach and Saudade Island. This beach pousada is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Second Beach and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from First Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 AM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.001 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas