Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at TAWARAYA (Family-Run Japanese Inn) in Kitakata, you'll be 16 mi (25.7 km) from Alts Bandai Ski Resort and 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Mount Bandai. This guesthouse is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Shojoji Temple and 9.9 mi (16 km) from Yasuragi no Sato Aizu Mura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with hair dryers are provided.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shojoji Temple - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Yasuragi no Sato Aizu Mura - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Oguninuma Marshlands - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Oguni-numa Pond - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Suehiro Sake Brewery - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Amida Temple - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Byakkotai Museum - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Byakkotai's Tomb - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Sazaedo - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Aizu Tourist Information Centre - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Iimoriyama - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Lake Hibara - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
Aizu Sake Brewing Museum - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Oyakuen Garden - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Fukushima Prefectural Museum - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 8 PM.
Meals are available by reservation only and cannot be requested after check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 9