Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Qbic Brussels Hotel in Brussels, you'll be in the business district, just steps from Avenue Louise and 10 minutes by foot from Horta Museum. This eco-friendly hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from European Union Parliament Building and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Museum of Musical Instruments.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Qbic Brussels Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Brussels? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenue Louise - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Flagey - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Management Centre Europe - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Horta Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Natural Sciences Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Antoine Wiertz Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Law Courts of Brussels - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Children's Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
European Union Parliament Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Parlamentarium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Place du Luxembourg - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Saint Gilles Town Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Place Royale - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Magritte Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.18 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Year Built - 1991
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Total number of rooms - 146
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50