Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guesthouse Kannoko Kitaoji in Kyoto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Doshisha University. This guesthouse is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Kyoto University and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kamogawa Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Daitokuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kamo Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Seimei Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shozan Resort Kyoto - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Doshisha University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kyoto Institute of Technology - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kyoto University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nijō Castle - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 82.4 km / 51.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104.8 km / 65.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 2 PM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Total number of rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage