Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at SHIMODA KAIHIN HOTEL in Shimoda, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Choraku-ji Temple and Ryosen-Ji Treasure Museum. This ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shimoda Park and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Ryosen-ji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property offers shuttle pickup service from Shimoda Station only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free train station drop-off