Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at YUSAKASO in Hakone, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Hakone Hot Springs and Odawara Castle. This ryokan is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Lake Ashi and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shogenji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tamadare Falls - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sounji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Honma Yosegi Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Odawara Castle - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hotokuninomiya Shrine - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Tsujimura Botanical Garden - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Odawara Wanpaku Land - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Harune Odawara - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Odawara Catholic Church - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Chisuji Falls - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 92.2 km / 57.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 157.9 km / 98.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM
This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 4 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 13