Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at YUSAKASO in Hakone, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Hakone Hot Springs and Lake Ashi. This ryokan is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tamadare Falls - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shogenji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sounji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hakone Toy Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Honma Yosegi Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Miyukinohama Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Tsujimura Botanical Garden - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Odawara Wanpaku Land - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Odawara Castle - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Harune Odawara - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Odawara Catholic Church - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 87.2 km / 54.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 157.1 km / 97.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 13
- -Luggage storage