Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Seseragiso in Nihommatsu, you'll be just steps from Dake Onsen and Mt. Adatara. This ryokan is 0 mi (0 km) from Tsuchiyu Onsen and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Adatara Kogen Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - 11 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk