With a stay at Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza in Sant Josep de sa Talaia (San Antonio Bay), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Calo des Moro Beach and Cala Conta Beach. This 4-star hotel is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Dalt Vila and 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Port of Ibiza.Rooms
Stay in one of 366 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Mare Nostrum, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coves Blanques - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Playa Bella - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Punta Xinxó - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pinet Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Playa de s'Estanyol - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Port des Torrent Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Playa Es Puet - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Air Zone Ibiza - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Platja de S'Arenal - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Egg of Columbus - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Church of San Antonio - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
San Antonio Marina Port - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Passeig de ses Fonts - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ibiza Karting San Antonio - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza is Ibiza (IBZ) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)