With a stay at Bahia City Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Agadir, a 1-minute drive from Agadir Beach and 6 minutes from Royal Palace. This beach hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Agadir Marina and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Souk El Had.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 246 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and bidets.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, INTERNATIONAL, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shems Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vallee de Oiseaux - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Agadir Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jardin de Olhao - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Club Royal de Tennis - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Synagogue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Agadir Open Air Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. Anne's Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mohamed V Mosque - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
New Mosque - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Stade Al Inbiaate - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Casino Le Mirage - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Royal Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Agadir Marina - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bahia City Hotel is Al Massira Airport (AGA) - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 1.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 1 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free reception
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Wheelchair accessible – no