Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ryoma Ikebukuro I - Hostel in Tokyo (Ikebukuro), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sunshine City Shopping Mall and Rikkyo University. This hostel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Waseda University and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rikkyo University - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Waseda University - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Golden Gai - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Robot Restaurant - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Korakuen Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 5 PM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 17
- -Shared microwave