Agriturismo Villa Graziella
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Agriturismo Villa Graziella in San Gimignano (Val d'Elsa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and Ornithological Museum. This farm stay is 21.1 mi (34 km) from Roman Theatre and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Archaeological Museum - Spezieria Santa Fina - Raffaele De Grada Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and fans, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Agriturismo Villa Graziella. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library. Planning an event in San Gimignano? This farm stay has facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - noon Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 7 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. This property charges the following mandatory gas heating fees, per accommodation per day, collected at the property: EUR 10 for "Comfort Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Garden Area" and "Traditional Villa, Kitchenette, Garden Area" bookings, and EUR 30 for "Exclusive Villa, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ground Floor" bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay and unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. This tax applies from 1 March to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city or children under 12 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk