Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, you'll be centrally located in Casablanca, a 5-minute drive from Place Mohammed V and 9 minutes from Hassan II Mosque. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Chleuh Mosque and 0.6 mi (1 km) from United Nations Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 255 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at Cafe M, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: MAD 290 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 650 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 700 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 49.50 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 16.50 per accommodation, per person
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas