Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Soma Bay, Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay is by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Ras Abu Soma Dive Site and Tobia Arbaa Dive Site. This 5-star hotel is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Safaga Dock and 18.6 mi (30 km) from Makadi Water World.
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy international cuisine at The View, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who opt to purchase a half-board meal plan can book a buffet dinner at EUR 40 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 82 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 0
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 38 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 0
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 90 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the summer:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -On private beach
- -Marina on site
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Lazy river
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Free long-term parking
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas