Located in Koh Tao, Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort is within a 15-minute drive of Sairee Beach and Shark Bay. This beach resort is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Sairee Plaza and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Ko Nang Yuan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 km.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Happy Snapper, a restaurant that specializes in Thai cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sairee Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sairee Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ko Nang Yuan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mae Haad Clinic - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mae Haad Bay - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mae Haad Pier - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Jansom Bay - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Laem Thian - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sai Nuan Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tanode Bay - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ao Tanote Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Aow Leuk Beach - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Chalok Baan Kao Bay - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Mango Bay - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Shark Bay - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The resort requires one passport for safekeeping for each room booked. No other forms of identification will be accepted.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 300 and THB 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach