A stay at Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre places you in the heart of Manchester, steps from Deansgate and Bridgewater Hall. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Albert Square and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from The Gay Village.Rooms
Stay in one of 265 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Oddsocks Bar & Kitchen, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bridgewater Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Deansgate Locks - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Canal Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Beetham Tower (Hilton Manchester) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester Central (GMEX) - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester Central Convention Complex - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester Central Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester Palace Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Peter's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Albert Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Art Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Castlefield Roman Fort - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Science and Industry - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre is Manchester (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Handrails in hallways