With a stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Historic District, you'll be centrally located in Charleston, just a 3-minute walk from Charleston Music Hall and 5 minutes by foot from College of Charleston. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Charleston City Market and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from South Carolina Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marion Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Joseph Manigault House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Charleston Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Second Presbyterian Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Charleston Music Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston Visitor Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Children's Museum of the Lowcountry - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Aiken-Rhett House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Music Farm - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
College of Charleston - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
American Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston County Public Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
PURE Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston Gaillard Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Historic District is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.18 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available