With a stay at Sleep Inn Summerville-Charleston, you'll be centrally located in Summerville, within a 10-minute drive of Charleston Southern University and Nexton Square. This hotel is 14.3 mi (23 km) from Middleton Place and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Summerville Dorchester Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nexton Square - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Summerville Dorchester Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Wassamassaw Community Park - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
White Gables - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Azalea Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Roper Hospital - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Gahagan Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
James Allen Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Roper St. Francis Berkeley Hospital - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Oakbrook Nature Trail - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
MUSC Health Springview Family Medicine - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Trident Medical Center - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Summerville Hospital - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Charleston Southern University - 13 km / 8 mi
Trident Health System - 13 km / 8.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sleep Inn Summerville-Charleston is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available